Tuesday, March 10, 2015

What fitrah did to me


I remember when my lecturer once said 
"You know. I as a woman. I only use one handbag. My shoes, I only wear this. Everything, I will wear until the stuffs have totally worn out and cannot be functional at all, then I'll buy new."

Except for clothes I suppose.

She continued, "Whenever I have something new, usually ppl will give me, it's not me that want it, then I'll accept it and straight away give other people......

"......People perceive that this might slush my status. This might bring me into poorness....

"But I don't think such. I think, the more I have, the more I feel narrow. The more I feel like there is something  disturbing me. I need to vanished them...."

"...therefore I donate..."

"...I'm not afraid of poorness. Why should I?..."

"....those who want more is the poor. Because they want more and more...."

"...they never have satisfaction..."

"...and my satisfaction, is when ..."

".....I give people...."

"...I felt rich..."

Easy enough as a woman we tend to have the extreme feeling of eagerness when we meet new things on sale.
We want everything to be super complete that we own everything.
I would dare to say it is fitrah by the way.

What we do with fitrah is not to blame it.
But to figure out ways to control the behavior derived from that fitrah.
Easy to figure out.
Uneasy to carry out.

Thou with pristine heart which I would say care less about being perfectionist in front of people,
will always be careful in doing anything.
She / he will put this principle in mind,

"Have I already own this?"
"Why should I buy this?"
"Okay. If one day I was destined to get a thing better than this, am I willingly give this to anyone else?"
"Do I own this to just show off or this is what I really need?"

May Allah put you and me in His blessings when we're dumped into such predicament.
I believe. 
By putting yourself to be much closer to Allah, 
In sha Allah. He'll keep you from those was was and grant you with yaqeen in determining something.
So you won't be lunatics alone in the shopping mall!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I do appreciate every single effort
you put to scroll my posts.
Do comment :)