Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Abah


There has been few times that I think I did neglect my respect towards my father. 
Idk.
I just know that as a good daughter, I have that sense of respect and love upon him.
I have that sense of knowing that I must not smirk or offend or disobey or doing anything it takes that I think I am showing some kind of disrespect.

But when things happen to be bad, I mean, I'm bad. Not him.
In my very own dilemma and thought, I'll definitely regret but dam I'm afraid of seeking his forgiveness.

That was when I had my 2 months holiday of my foundation break.

But now I'm back.
I'm back of being far from him.
And I know this will happen.
I'm missing him.
And I hope he misses me too.
And just now out of nowhere I saw someone's motorcycle resembles his.

And I'm about to cry when I saw the motorcycle.
And I'm about to cry when writing this piece. 

Abah :'(

i just know this'll definitely happen



No comments:

Post a Comment

I do appreciate every single effort
you put to scroll my posts.
Do comment :)